Bring back the dazzling style of the Fifties with new 1958 Impala trim pieces from Impala Bob’s
Download a high-res photo.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phone: 800-467-2527 ext. 8830
Part #M1114: 1958 Impala Hood Bar Extension Moldings
MESA, Ariz. — In a decade full of flashy cars, the 1958 Impala stands out with all the bright trim Chevrolet stylists could think of. Now, Impala Bob’s is making it easier to bring back the shine with several new moldings and trim pieces for the 1958 Impala. Customers can order online or call 1-800-IMPALAS (1-800-467-2527). The new products include:
- Left/right parking light bezels — $159.88/each
- Front fender louvers (8 pieces) — $75.88/set
- Hood lip molding — $169.88/each
- Hood bar extension moldings (4 pieces) — $259.88/set
- Rocker panel moldings with clips — $449.88/pair
- Side molding aluminum inserts (6 pieces) — $349.88/set
- Quarter panel and door molding set (4 pieces, does one side) — $209.88/set
- Upper quarter panel fin moldings — $369.88/pair
- Left/right quarter panel cove moldings — $169.88/each
“The number and variety of trim pieces used on the ’58 Impala has always made restoring one a challenge,” said Impala Bob’s President Bob Antebi. “These new pieces are manufactured to OEM specifications and will bring your Impala back to its brilliant showroom shine.”
Impala Bob’s is a leading supplier of restoration parts and accessories for classic Chevrolet cars and trucks. Established in 1991, the company offers a full line of interior and exterior trim items, seat covers, door panels, carpet, weatherstripping, mechanical and electrical parts, body panels, sound systems, literature and more. Impala Bob's is based in Mesa, Ariz., and its customers include classic Chevrolet enthusiasts throughout the United States and around the world.
Affiliate companies include Bob’s Chevelle Parts for 1964-72 Chevelle and El Camino; Bob’s Classic Chevy for 1949-57 Chevrolet cars; and Bob’s Chevy Trucks for 1947-72 Chevrolet and GMC trucks, Suburban and Blazer.